The Goods and Services Tax (GST) is a value-added tax levied on most goods and services sold for domestic consumption. The GST is paid by consumers, but it is remitted to the government by the businesses selling the goods and services. In effect, GST provides revenue for the government.Read More
(Prices are inclusive of GST; Government Fees and other charges will be charged at actuals)Click here to proceed with the payment.
For Customized Services avail our abiZa Prime services. For abiZa Prime services Click here...
1. Preparation of GST Application;
2. Filing with Authorities;
3. Obtaining GSTIN
The Goods and Services Tax (GST) is a value-added tax levied on most goods and services sold for domestic consumption. The GST is paid by consumers, but it is remitted to the government by the businesses selling the goods and services. In effect, GST provides revenue for the government.
GST is a consumption based tax levied on sale, manufacture and consumption on goods & services at a national level. State GST (SGST) which will be levied by State and Integrated GST (IGST) – which will be levied by Central Government on inter-State supply of goods and services.
1. Every business carrying out a taxable supply of goods or services and whose turnover exceeds the threshold limit of Rs. 20 lakhs (Rs 10 lakhs for North Eastern and hill states) is required to register as a normal taxable person. This process of registration is called GST registration.
2. Apart from the normal taxpayer (as defined above), there are few special cases (as explained below) that have to register for GST irrespective of their turnover.
> PAN of Proprietor
> Proof of Address (Aadhar/Passport/Electricity Bill)
> Photo of Proprietor
> Proof of registered office address (Lease Deed/Electricity Bill/Rent Agreement)
> Consent letter, if property not owned
> Cancelled Cheque Copy/Bank Statement/First page Passbook of Bank Account
Make an online application with GST Department
Verification of details provided in an application by the authorities
GST department will mail unique user-id and password
Uploading of various documents with GST Department
Approval of application and issuance of GST Number
1. Legally recognized as supplier of goods or services.
2. Take input tax credit.
3. Make interstate sales without restriction
4. Register on e-commerce websites
5. Have a competitive advantage compared to other business