Please verify otp which is sent on :
The Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP) or Employee Stock Option Scheme (ESOS) is the option or a right which is being offered by a company to its employees to purchase its shares at a pre-determined price in the future. ESOP is not an obligation rather it is a right of the employee to purchase certain amount of share of the company as pre decided price. ESOP is basically a tool used by a company to retain its employees and get them awarded for being associated with the company. As a part of an employee's compensation ESOP creates a sense of ownership in the mind of employees and their interest in the organization remains intact. ESOP plays vital role to attract employees at the growing stage of the company.
(Prices are inclusive of GST; Government Fees and other charges will be charged at actuals)Click here to proceed with the payment. Post Your Query
For Customized Services avail our abiZa Prime services. For abiZa Prime services Click here...
Quick chat with our executive by availing Abiza Prime Services at zero fee.
Note: INR 500 is an introductory fee and is required to be paid post consulting with our executive and the same will be refunded if the user does not wishes to avail the service.
1. Drafting of Employee Stock Option Plan Scheme
2. Preparation of Board Meeting & General Meeting documents for issue of shares to employees through ESOP;
3. Preparation of Offer letter;
4. Preparation of Board Meeting documents for allotment of shares;
5. Preparation of documents for attachment in e-forms;
6. Preparation of e-forms;
7. Arranging for Certification of e-forms;
8. Resubmission of e-forms, if any.
Subscribe Our Newsletter