Please verify otp which is sent on :
The buyback of shares is also known as ‘share repurchase’. Buyback of equity shares is a capital restructuring process. It is a financial strategy that enables a company to buy back its equity share and securities from the shareholders. Buyback of shares is the method of cancellation of share capital. It leads to a reduction in the share capital of a company as opposed to the issue of shares which results in an increase in the share capital.
(Prices are inclusive of GST; Government Fees and other charges will be charged at actuals)Click here to proceed with the payment. Post Your Query
For Customized Services avail our abiZa Prime services. For abiZa Prime services Click here...
Quick chat with our executive by availing Abiza Prime Services at zero fee.
Note: INR 500 is an introductory fee and is required to be paid post consulting with our executive and the same will be refunded if the user does not wishes to avail the service.
1. Preparation of Board Meeting & General Meeting documents for buyback of shares;
2. Preparation of Buyback Offer letter;
3. Preparation of Board Meeting documents for recording the details of number of shares bought back;
4. Preparation of documents for attachment in e-forms;
5. Preparation of e-forms;
6. Arranging for Certification of e-forms;
7. Resubmission of e-forms, if any.
Subscribe Our Newsletter